Our skin goes through a lot every day. That is why it is important to take very good care of it. Garnier’s Natural Honey Flower Gel Wash gently but efficiently removes impurities and debris from the day, leaving the skin feeling soothed and hydrated. Formulated with skin-friendly ingredients and enriched with Honey Flower – known for its caring properties – this product is suitable for dry and very dry skin types. Simply use this botanical honey blossom face wash once a day to cleanse and nourish dry skin and prevent a tense, flaky feeling. The Natural Honey Flower Gel Face Wash, formulated with 96% natural origin products, is the first of its kind from Garnier. The remaining 4% serve to preserve the product and at the same time keep it free from parabens, silicones and artificial colors. Garnier strives to reduce its impact on the environment. This bottle is 100% recyclable.
Made in France